Meetings are available Monday through Friday between the hours of 10 AM and 6 PM.
Below are your meeting location options. From this list, I invite you to suggest a location, as well as a day and time that works best for you.
1) Starbucks at Chapters 2401 City Park Drive (Blair and Ogilvie area)
2) Tim Hortons at 1661 Hunt Club Road (Hunt Club and Lorry Greenberg area)
3) Tim Hortons at 1720 Innes Road (Innis and Cyrville area beside Costco)
4) Second Cup at 214 Hunt Club Road (Hunt Club and Riverside area beside Moxie’s Grill and Bar)
5) Second Cup at 1440 Bank Street (Bank and Kilborn area beside Ten Sushi Japanese Restaurant)
6) Starbucks at 1350 Baseline Road (Baseline and Merivale area beside Loblaws)
7) Starbucks at 100 Trainyards Drive, Unit 14A (Trainyards area)
8) Tim Hortons at 2951 Bank Street (Bank and Queensdale area near Farmboy)
9) Tim Hortons at 4764 Bank Street (Findlay Creek area beside Canadian Tire)
10) Starbucks at Elmvale Acres Shopping Centre 1910 St Laurent Blvd. (St. Laurent and Symth area)
11) Starbucks at 380 Coventry Road (Vanier Parkway and 417 area beside Best Buy/Canadian Tire)
12) Office at 150 Isabella Street, Unit 110 (Bank St and 417 area near Randall’s)
Click here to email me your meeting preferences or you can fill in the contact form below with your preferences.
Click here to return to the important information section
Andrew Thake is a seasoned mortgage broker with over 15 years of industry experience. He’s assisted more than 2,200 clients in finding their ideal mortgage solutions. Recognized for his excellence, Andrew has received high honours and awards, including the National Rookie of the Year from TD Canada Trust and recognition as a Top 10 Ottawa Mortgage Broker in 2023. He has also been inducted into the Hall of Fame at Dominion Lending Centres and has consistently received their Platinum Award during his tenure as a mortgage broker.
Andrew’s dedication lies in serving his clients and prioritizing their needs with an empathetic approach. Throughout the application process, he provides tailored, informed, and efficient services to ensure the best mortgage solutions for his client’s unique circumstances. The best part of Andrew’s job is when he gets to see the joy on his clients’ faces following their mortgage approval.