Learn how to create a void cheque with RBC.
Go to your online banking and:
- on the menu bar above the accounts list click 'Profile & Account Settings'
- on the lower right hand side of the screen in the Account services box click 'View void cheque'
- in the dropdown menu, select the account you want
- if you agree, click the box next to 'I have read and understood the important information.'
- click ‘View and Print’ void cheque
From there you can save the PDF.
Contact me today for a no cost, no obligation pre approval review
Compare the best mortgage rates in Ottawa and Ontario